Hamilton Notary Public & Commissioner
True copies | affidavits | Declarations
Notary Public and Commissioner
Notary Public may verify an individual’s identification, administer oaths, and certify true copies of documents.
Commissioner of Oaths can only verify identification and administer oaths.
Our office can provide all of the services above, which applies to a variety of documents, declaration, and affidavits.
When a document is required to be authenticated to use abroad, it needs to go through a multi-day three-step authentication process. We work with our partners so that you do not have to travel to the embassy or consulate in Toronto.
We provide same-day or next-day appointments, as well as volume discounts for businesses that routinely require bulk notarization of documents or statutory declarations.
Notary Public and Commissioner Scope of Work
- Drivers licences
- Other identification documents
- Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Minute-books
- School transcripts
- Marriage certificates
- Online document certification
- Insurance applications
- Letters of Invitation
- Criminal record results
- Consent to Travel
- And any other document to be notarized
- Statutory declarations
- Guardianship/Custodian declarations
- Any other declarations/affirmations required
- Verification of identification
- Providing certified copies of documents
- Administering declarations, affirmations or oaths as required
- Guiding clients through consulate/embassy forms
- Step 1: providing our certificate and seal
- Step 2: obtaining certificate of authentication from Official Document Services
- Step 3: obtaining certificate of authentication from consulate/embassy
Offices & contact information
George Street Law Group
10 George Street, Unit 200
Hamilton, ON, L8P 1C8
Revel Realty Building
Unit 101-105 Merritt Street
St. Catharines ON L2T 1J7